ICAP Program Terms & Conditions
Intentional CBD's Cannabis Assistance Program (ICAP) - Terms and Conditions
1. Program Overview:
- ICAP is a program offered by Intentional CBD to provide eligible individuals with access to exclusive savings on select CBD and cannabis-related products. The program is designed to support specific groups, including veterans, cancer patients & survivors, individuals with long-term disabilities, low-income families, and other qualifying members.
- Eligibility for ICAP is determined based on specific criteria for each membership group. Applicants must provide valid documentation or verification of their eligibility.
- ICAP members are required to maintain their eligibility status throughout their participation in the program. Any changes in eligibility must be reported promptly to ICAP administrators.
3. Exclusive Savings:
- ICAP members are entitled to exclusive discounts on eligible products, subject to the terms outlined in the program. Discounts are capped at a maximum amount per month, and the cap resets on the 1st of each month.
4. Product Exclusions:
- Discounts apply to select products only and exclude certain categories such as branded merchandise and all edibles (e.g., gummies, cannabis honey).
- Discounts may not be combined with other offers, promotions, or discounts.
5. Membership Agreement:
- ICAP members agree to comply with the program's terms and conditions and any applicable regulations.
- Members must provide accurate and up-to-date information during the application process and maintain accurate contact information.
6. Privacy and Data Security:
- ICAP respects members' privacy and handles personal information and data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Members' personal data will not be shared with third parties without consent unless required by law.
7. Program Updates:
- ICAP reserves the right to update program terms, conditions, and benefits at its discretion. Members will be notified of any significant changes in advance.
8. Termination of Membership:
- ICAP may terminate a member's participation in the program if they no longer meet eligibility criteria or if they violate program rules or policies.
- Members may voluntarily withdraw from ICAP at any time by contacting program administrators.
9. Feedback and Communication:
- ICAP encourages members to provide feedback, suggestions, and concerns to help improve the program.
- Members may receive program-related communications, including newsletters, updates, and announcements.
10. Disclaimer: - ICAP is not a healthcare provider and does not provide medical advice or treatment. Participation in ICAP does not replace or substitute for medical treatment or consultation with qualified healthcare professionals.
11. Governing Law: - These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the US Virgin Islands. Any disputes or legal actions related to ICAP will be subject to the jurisdiction of US Virgin Islands.
By participating in ICAP, members acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.