LiftUp THC Gummies
LiftUp THC Gummies
Experience a higher level of wellness, calm and balance with Intentional CBD™ Delta 9 THC High Potency Mood Gummies. These full spectrum hemp-derived delta 9 THC gummies are federally legal and compliant with the 2018 farm bill and available for sale online and near you in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands), British Virgin Islands and the Caribbean.
- Full Spectrum
- Premium Grade
- Hemp Derived Gummies
- Various Flavors
- Cannabis-bliss buzz
- Enhances Mood
- Improves Focus
- Federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill*
- Lab Tested For Purity, Potency, Safety, High Quality & Effectiveness
- Adult Use Only. Not for sale to persons under 18 years of age
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if pregnant, nursing or trying to conceive with a partner. Consult a doctor before use.
Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol Extract, Sugar (from beets), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Natural Colors,
What Is Delta 9 THC?
THC stands for delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol or Δ-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ-9-THC). It is a phytocannabinoid in cannabis that's long been recognized as the main psychoactive ingredient—in marijuana, that causes people to feel high. The most abundant form of THC is delta 9.
What Are The Effects Of Using Delta 9 THC Products?
THC is the phytocannabinoid responsible for the intoxicating euphoric effects when consuming marijuana. After consuming delta 9 thc products, in addition to experiencing a buzz, you may experience the following effects:
- increased clarity and focus
- tension reduction
However, high doses of THC can also have some side effects, including:
- hallucinatory experiences
- difficulty thinking and speaking
- dry mouth
- increased appetite
- memory loss
- rapid heart rate
- red eyes
- slowed reaction times
- slurred speech
You don’t have to worry about feeling these effects with our delta 9 THC products due to the low dosage of 10mg per gummy
Yes — delta-9 THC has been associated with a wide range of potential medical benefits.
According to 2021 research at lowdoses, THC might be able to treat:
- low appetite
- muscle spasticity
- obstructive sleep apnea
Like CBD, people have associated delta-9 THC with a number of potential medical benefits.
Will Using Your Delta 9 THC Products Make Me Fail Drug Testing?
If you are concerned about failing drug testing based on your employment guidelines, our full spectrum CBD, and THC products may not be the right choice for you - as both of these types of products contain measurable amounts of THC .
How Long Does It Take To Feel The Effects Of Delta 9 THC Gummies?
Delta 9 THC Gummies can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to feel the effects.
individual results may vary.
Explore Recent Studies On Delta 9 THC & The Body
Click the links below to delve into research done on Delta 9 THC.
- Antidepressant-like effect of delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol and other cannabinoids isolated from Cannabis sativa
- Effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol on behavioral despair and on pre- and postsynaptic serotonergic transmission
- CBC, delta-9-THC and antidepressant effects (British Journal of Pharmacology)
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (Delta 9-THC) Treatment in Chronic Central Neuropathic Pain and Fibromyalgia Patients: Results of a Multicenter Survey
- The analgesic effect of oral delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), morphine, and a THC-morphine combination in healthy subjects under experimental pain conditions
- Antiemetic effect of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy
Local Pickup is currently available to residents and visitors in the US Virgin Islands (USVI).
Enable "Local Pickup" at checkout:
1. Make sure your shipping information reflects an address in the USVI -- St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix or Water Island. For all visitors, please use the address of the Hotel, AirBNB, Timeshare or Villa you're staying at.
2. Select the "Local Pickup" option, or leave a message in the order notes, that let's us know you'd like to pickup your order in the USVI.
* The Pickup Location
After you've placed your order, and received the order confirmation. You'll later receive a notification that your order is "Ready For Pickup" including the location. Feel free to proceed to this location at that time.
* NOTE: Do not proceed to this location before receiving the "Ready For Pickup" notification. *
If you have any questions, call or text us at (678) 404-9398
We ship orders daily, Monday - Friday, with the exception of federal holidays observed by the United States. When your order is shipped, you'll receive an email or text with tracking information to receive updates on the status of your package.
Free Standard Shipping is available on orders of $79+ shipped within the U. S. (including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands). For orders under $79, you'll be charged a minimal fee. You can expect your package to arrive within 5-7 days.
Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee at checkout. These options are shown based on your location and can be delivered via USPS or FedEx. You can expect your package to arrive within 1- 4 days based on the option selected at checkout, your location and carrier delivery times.
If you have any questions about shipping, call/text us at (678) 404-9398 or email email@example.com.
We hope you to love our products, but if you need to make a return, breathe easy. We're here to help!
Returns are done by mail.
If you're not 100% satisfied with our products, we offer an exclusive Stress-Free 60-Day Returns Policy. Return any unused, unopened product to us within 60 days of your purchase receipt for a refund back to the original form of payment. Need to make an exchange or have questions about a return? Call/text us at (678) 404-9398 or email our Customer Success Team at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Intentional CBD™ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. Intentional CBD™ products or statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Always check with your healthcare physician prior to starting any new dietary supplement program, including CBD. The Cannabidiol (CBD) used in Intentional CBD™ products are derived from natural industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Intentional CBD™ does not sell or distribute products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA). All products contain less than 0.3% THC. All products are legal in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
When Are Orders Processed? Orders are processed within 12 - 24 hours after purchased.
What Could Cause A Delay In Processing My Order?
- Issue with customer's payment
- Inaccurate shipping information
- Spike in orders
- Extreme weather conditions
- Carrier delays
In either case we will notify you if any issues like these occur and fix them.
There is a small window to cancel an order, after it's confirmed. Please contact us at the earliest about cancelling your order. If your order was already shipped, request a return.
Changes To An Existing Order
If you need to make a change to an order you recently submitted -- the quicker you make us aware of the change the better. You can call or text (678) 404-9398 or email email@example.com. We'll notify you if/when the changes are made. If not, please refer to our Stress-Free Return Guarantee.