Sour Diesel Delta 8 THC Flower Prerolls
Sour Diesel Delta 8 THC Flower Prerolls
Signed in customers can earn up to 20 Intentional CBD Reward Points when purchasing this item!
Introducing Intentional CBD's Sour Diesel Flower Prerolls, made with premium quality blend of Sour Diesel cannabis flower and delta 8 THC. Delta 8 THC is a minor cannabinoid that is known for its balanced effects, providing a euphoric and calming experience. Sour Diesel, a sativa dominant strain, is known for its pungent, diesel-like aroma and energizing effects. Each preroll is hand-rolled with 100% high-quality flower, providing a smooth and satisfying smoking experience and packaged for convenient use. Whether you're seeking an uplifting experience or it's energizing effects, our Sour Diesel Flower Prerolls are the perfect choice. Enjoy the balanced and invigorating effects of this unique combination with Intentional CBD's Sour Diesel Delta 8 THC Flower Prerolls.
Sour Diesel Strain Profile & Effects
Sour Diesel is a sativa dominant popular strain of cannabis that is known for its strong, pungent, diesel-like aroma, energizing and uplifting effects that is recognizable to many cannabis connoisseurs. It is believed to be a cross between Chemdawg 91 and Super Skunk. The exact parent strains and genetics of Sour Diesel are not well documented, but these two strains are widely believed to be its main ancestry. Chemdawg 91 is a sativa dominant strain known for its strong, pungent aroma and THC content, while Super Skunk is an indica dominant strain known for its potent, skunky aroma and heavy body effects. The combination of these two strains is what gives Sour Diesel its unique aroma, potency, and well-balanced effects.
The mild high from Sour Diesel is known to be uplifting, energizing and creative. Medical users may also benefit from Sour Diesel's ability to help alleviate symptoms of stress, fatigue, and depression, as it can provide a creative boost and a burst of energy. The flavor profile of Sour Diesel is often described as earthy, with a tangy, sour taste. The buds are typically dense, sticky buds with an abundance of trichomes. Sour Diesel strain is highly sought after due to their potency and well-balanced effects.
Sour Diesel Terpene Profile
The terpene profile of Sour Diesel strain of cannabis typically includes high levels of terpinolene, myrcene, and limonene.
- Terpinolene - This terpene is known for its woody and herbal aroma, and has a fresh, piney scent. Terpinolene is shown to have antifungal, antibacterial, and anxiolytic properties, with potential therapeutic effects. It is often associated with uplifting and energizing effects, as well as a balanced and calming effect on the body.
- Myrcene - This terpene is known for its musky, earthy aroma and is found in high levels in Sour Diesel. Myrcene is known for its sedative effects and can help with sleep and relaxation.
- Limonene - This terpene is found in high concentrations in citrus fruits and is known for its citrusy and fruity aroma. It is known for its ability to reduce stress and improve mood.
Store in a cool dry place, away from light, excessive heat. and humidity.
18 months shelf stable.
Delta 8 THC effects are felt strongly by most people. Please use responsibly.
- If you have not taken delta-8 THC before or have questions, please contact Client Care via phone (678) 404-9398 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assure you receive the best possible experience from our products.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not intended for use by anyone under 18 years of age.
- May cause drowsiness.
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product. Most standard drug tests will be unable to detect the difference between Delta-8-THC and Delta-9-THC.
- Intentional CBD cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- Hemp-derived Delta-8 is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Intentional CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state, territory or country and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated these statements. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Use with caution.
- Consult your physician before use.
We are unable to ship to the following states below based on the following:
Delta 8 products are illegal:
- Rhode Island
We're currently working to ship Delta 8 to the following states:
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
Local Pickup is currently available to residents and visitors in the US Virgin Islands (USVI).
Enable "Local Pickup" at checkout:
1. Make sure your shipping information reflects an address in the USVI -- St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix or Water Island. For all visitors, please use the address of the Hotel, AirBNB, Timeshare or Villa you're staying at.
2. Select the "Local Pickup" option, or leave a message in the order notes, that let's us know you'd like to pickup your order in the USVI.
* The Pickup Location
After you've placed your order, and received the order confirmation. You'll later receive a notification that your order is "Ready For Pickup" including the location. Feel free to proceed to this location at that time.
* NOTE: Do not proceed to this location before receiving the "Ready For Pickup" notification. *
If you have any questions, call or text us at (678) 404-9398
We ship orders daily, Monday - Friday, with the exception of federal holidays observed by the United States. When your order is shipped, you'll receive an email or text with tracking information to receive updates on the status of your package.
Free Standard Shipping is available on orders of $79+ shipped within the U. S. (including Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands). For orders under $79, you'll be charged a minimal fee. You can expect your package to arrive within 5-7 days.
Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee at checkout. These options are shown based on your location and can be delivered via USPS or FedEx. You can expect your package to arrive within 1- 4 days based on the option selected at checkout, your location and carrier delivery times.
If you have any questions about shipping, call/text us at (678) 404-9398 or email email@example.com.
We hope you to love our products, but if you need to make a return, breathe easy. We're here to help!
Returns are done by mail.
If you're not 100% satisfied with our products, we offer an exclusive Stress-Free 60-Day Returns Policy. Return any unused, unopened product to us within 60 days of your purchase receipt for a refund back to the original form of payment. Need to make an exchange or have questions about a return? Call/text us at (678) 404-9398 or email our Customer Success Team at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Intentional CBD™ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. Intentional CBD™ products or statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Always check with your healthcare physician prior to starting any new dietary supplement program, including CBD. The Cannabidiol (CBD) used in Intentional CBD™ products are derived from natural industrial hemp plant and grown in the United States of America. Intentional CBD™ does not sell or distribute products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US CSA). All products contain less than 0.3% THC. All products are legal in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
When Are Orders Processed? Orders are processed within 12 - 24 hours after purchased.
What Could Cause A Delay In Processing My Order?
- Issue with customer's payment
- Inaccurate shipping information
- Spike in orders
- Extreme weather conditions
- Carrier delays
In either case we will notify you if any issues like these occur and fix them.
There is a small window to cancel an order, after it's confirmed. Please contact us at the earliest about cancelling your order. If your order was already shipped, request a return.
Changes To An Existing Order
If you need to make a change to an order you recently submitted -- the quicker you make us aware of the change the better. You can call or text (678) 404-9398 or email email@example.com. We'll notify you if/when the changes are made. If not, please refer to our Stress-Free Return Guarantee.