CBD + THC Relief GelRegular price From $79.99Regular priceUnit price per
$89.99Sale price From $79.99Sale
Lavender & Eucalyptus CBD SalveRegular price $69.99Regular priceUnit price per
$69.99Sale price $69.99
Lavender Signature Bath BombRegular price $12.99Regular priceUnit price per
Therapeutic Signature Bath BombRegular price $16.99Regular priceUnit price per
$16.99Sale price $16.99
Frankincense Signature CBD Bath BombRegular price $16.99Regular priceUnit price per
$16.99Sale price $16.99
What Are CBD Topicals & How Do They Work?
Cannabis topicals are products infused with cannabinoids, applied to the skin, and designed to provide targeted relief from pain, inflammation, dry, itchy skin, and other symptoms without producing a psychoactive effect.
When cannabinoids are applied to the skin, they are absorbed through the pores and interact with the ECS receptors located in the skin cells. This interaction can help to reduce pain, inflammation, and other symptoms in the affected area by modulating the activity of the ECS.
Intentional CBD cannabis topicals contain a combination of cannabinoids, such as THC CBD, CBG, CBC, and other natural ingredients, like organic essential oils, herbs, and carrier oils. Unlike other forms of cannabis consumption, such as smoking, or ingesting edibles, cannabis topicals do not produce a psychoactive effect because the cannabinoids cannot reach the bloodstream and affect the brain.
What Are The Benefits Of Using CBD Topicals?
Cannabis topicals offer a range of potential benefits for individuals seeking relief from pain, inflammation, and other symptoms. Here are some of the key benefits of using Cannabis topicals:
- Localized pain relief: Cannabis topicals can be effective at providing relief from pain and discomfort in a specific area of the body, such as joints or muscles. They can help to reduce inflammation and alleviate pain, without the potential side effects of pharmaceutical painkillers.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: The cannabinoids found in cannabis topicals, particularly CBD, have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. This can be beneficial for individuals with inflammatory conditions like arthritis or eczema.
- Skin health: Many cannabis topicals contain other natural ingredients like organic essential oils and vitamins that can help to improve the overall health of the skin and help manage acne, psoriasis, and eczema. They can be used to soothe and keep the skin nourished and moisturize dry or irritated skin, and may also have anti-aging benefits, that helps your skin glow!
- Non-psychoactive: Cannabis topicals do not produce the psychoactive effects associated with other forms of cannabis consumption, as the cannabinoids do not enter the bloodstream. This makes them a good option for individuals who want to experience the potential benefits of cannabis without feeling "high".
- Convenience: Cannabis topicals are easy to use and can be applied directly to the affected area. They come in a variety of forms, including creams, balms, gels, massage oils, body butters, scrubs and transdermal patches, making them a convenient option for on-the-go use.
Overall, cannabis topicals offer a promising option for individuals seeking relief from a range of symptoms, without the psychoactive effects associated with other forms of cannabis consumption. However, it's important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the potential benefits of cannabis topicals and their optimal use.
Which Intentional CBD Topical Is Right For Me?
Choosing the right intentional CBD cannabis topical depends on several factors, including the intended use and personal preferences. Here are some things to consider when selecting a CBD cannabis topical:
- Type of product: Cannabis topicals come in a variety of forms, including creams, lotions, balms, and transdermal patches. Consider which type of product would be most convenient and effective for your needs.
- CBD concentration: Look for a product that contains the appropriate concentration of CBD for your needs. Higher concentrations may be more effective for severe pain or inflammation, while lower concentrations may be more appropriate for mild symptoms.
- THC content: Some cannabis topicals contain THC, while others are THC-free. If you want to avoid psychoactive effects, choose a THC-free product.
- Additional ingredients: Cannabis topicals may contain additional ingredients like essential oils, herbs, and carrier oils. Consider which ingredients may be most beneficial for your needs.
- Brand reputation: Choose a reputable brand that uses high-quality ingredients and has a good reputation in the industry.
- Personal preferences: Consider personal preferences like scent, texture, and packaging when choosing a cannabis topical. These factors can affect the overall user experience and satisfaction.